Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Boots how can i get them on?

does any one know a home remdie i can use to get on some long *** boots that my husband bought me tired to put lotion on my feet and that worked what about the rest of my leg ps they are like the boots in pretty woman

Boots how can i get them on?
I got a pair of boots from a girl that were too small for me. I%26#039;m a guy and I was putting together this great little Halloween outfit with a leather skirt, matching little top, and even a matching jacket ... an outfit like this had to have boots right? Well this girl I knew had a great pair of boots she wanted to get rid of that matched my outfit perfectly. Only problem is they were a little too small.





Here were her suggestions to get my feet into them: A shoe stretcher, she even suggested putting them in a hot humid (steamy) bathroom with the shoe stretcher in them. You don%26#039;t want to get the boots wet but a little humidity helps. Leather lotion on the boots (helps soften and protect the leather). And, getting the boots warm.


I had good luck with the leather lotion on the boots and getting them warm (in the sun for a bit). Then they were soft enough and stretched enough to get my feet into them. Once I had them on, I had to wear them for the night to stretch them out and break them in a bit. Spent the night walking around in a pair of high heel boots. It was worth it though, the outfit looked great!
Reply:Well if you cant get them on then you have a problem. You should not be wearing boots that you cant even get into. I say buy some new ones that fit.



sunburns

No comments:

Post a Comment